The Vision Statement for the Men of St. Joseph clearly points to men trying to lead holy lives, Catholic men supporting each other to emulate the life of St. Joseph in their roles as son, brother, father, or uncle, by building a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and leading their families to Him.
The Five Promises a Man of St. Joseph strives to keep:
- Participate in Sunday Mass with your family
- Develop a personal prayer life and attend a weekday mass once a month
- Experience the sacrament of Reconciliation at least twice a year
- Pray and spend time with your family
- Gather with other men for annual conferences and seasonal meetings